Web designs are really important when you are intending to create an online presence. It is necessary that your website gets recognized and also has good page ranking that helps in bringing more web traffic to your website. Also, you should ensure that the webpage is simple and not too flashy. Here are some detailed Web designs tips that can come handy when you want to create a website for your own business.
- It is better not to include images that are more than a few kilobytes. It is safer to use 10-12 kB images. This makes sure that your website does not take too much time to load when a user clicks on it. This is the one of the basic web designs tips.
- It is not necessary to incorporate several images in a webpage unless it is entirely meant for images. It is a good idea to strike a balance between an image and the content related to it. Overloading the webpage with unnecessary images implies that it takes a lot of time to load and also it is less attractive.
- Never ever try images that come in multi-color that flash and blink comically. This is definitely one of the worst strategies used in developing a webpage. Several animated images can also destroy the readability of the content. Poor content need not be sufficed with animated images. Just try and incorporate something more attractive that will do the trick.
- It is safer to choose standard web layouts because they will definitely create magic. Standard web layouts are designed based on certain studies of how such websites perform in the internet world. Thus, instead of falling trap for silly layouts you must go for such meaning designs only.
- Try and fit white space wherever necessary. If the site looks completely empty or if it seems too overloaded with no vacant space then you are in for a shock. This is definitely not going to work. Remember, managing the white space is very important in any web design.
- Promptly merging graphics and also the layout is the skill of a good web designer. Such kinds of websites do wonders and attract users.
- The font that you use in your webpage is important too. It is better to opt for commonly used ones in our day-to-day life that are readable and eye-soothing.
- Just like images, ads need to be small and placed somewhere that does not interrupt the main content.
These are some of the important web designs tips that you need to follow when building a website of your own.
Ecommerce web design involves exchange of business related information through both an Electronic Data Interchange and other internet based technologies. A unique aspect of this kind of exchange of business information is that everything is done without needing to use any paper. Of late, Ecommerce has become a vital part of modern internet usage. This particular type of commerce allows you to do business over the internet with the help of a computer that is linked to other computers. When all these computers are linked together a network is created.
The nice thing about conducting commerce via the internet is that it allows you to do shop online and you can also download as well as sell software online. The best part about Ecommerce is that it allows you to do business on a global level. This concept involves doing business quickly and with greater efficiency. Today, businesses are run online and it is also no longer necessary to have a brick and mortar store to do business.
Here are a few useful Ecommerce web design tips that you will do well to follow.
Pay attention to customers
The first important aspect of such design requires you to pay special attention to your customers. Customers who visit your website will want to find what they are looking for without too much fuss or bother. One design tip that can help your business succeed is that of highlighting a few of your products with a basic flash introduction. In addition, you should also do your best to make your special products stand out.
Focus on usability
Secondly, focus mainly on usability. A good Ecommerce web design is one that makes it easy for customers to move from one product to another. It is therefore necessary for you to make sure that the customer has an option of adding and deleting items easily, and furthermore, you also need to make their shopping experience easy and more user-friendly.
Thirdly, you have to take full advantage of cross-selling. This will help you increase the average sale per customer/visitor. You should do your best to offer products that complement each other. You should try to cross sell products by suggesting complementary items but without disrupting the shopping experience.
Provide more options to your customer
Fourthly, you should allow guests to checkout items without making them first sign in to their account. The more options you give to your customer the more likely it is that they will buy from you. Finally, you should make your website secure and safe. Good Ecommerce web design requires use of the right Secure Sockets Layer or SSL for greater website security.
Sometimes being a value web design can be a hard task to accomplish, you need creativity and uniqueness to succeed in the line of work. I learned that to make your web design stand out from the crowd you need to sometimes keep it simple and use other features to bring out your design alive. Here are some few tips to make a simple web design look stunning!
Think as a visitor.
- Use appropriate images on your site. Sometimes an image may look good but does it flow with the “theme” of the design. Most important keep all images 10-15Kb. The smaller the file size the faster your site will load and this will help keep your visitors on your site longer. No one like to wait for a page to load.
- Provide a lot of white spaces between big blocks of content. This also relates back to the visitor, I can’t stand a web site that has a huge block of content. White spaces help breaks up the content which makes it easier for the visitors to read and get the main point out of your site.
- Stick with a standard layout of 3-columns, there is a reason why new site works so effectively because they implement the 3-column design. This help separate the content from the links and navigation.
- Basic fonts like Sans-serif works best and used most because of the readability. Also the font size plays a major role in a website design too, a prefect size is 12 for content and using H1 tags for headlines.
These were some basic but simple web design tips that can make your site stunning, it may sound boring but the key to having a successful website design all depends on your visitors. They are the guys who will decide if you design was easy to navigate and understand. Hope these simple tips about web design help you out on your next project!